Monday, May 4, 2015

MY FAVES: WENDY


 
WENDY: I've chosen these movies as my favourites because they're the ones I could happily watch multiple times. They've got memorable songs, they make me laugh and they remind me of my childhood. (... except for the more recently released ones, of course!)



WENDY: The nine that are listed here as "missed" are the movies I didn't get around to watching in the past year. I have seen most of them before, but it's been too long since I watched them last to properly rank them.

I'm glad that watching all of these Disney films this year hasn't changed my perspective on the ones that I love the most. It's been really interesting to reflect on how we connect to these films, and comparing perspectives with others in the group.


No comments:

Post a Comment